-
iLibrarian » 10 Ways for Your Library to “Go Mobile”: Part I
A checklist of options is available to help fit your specific mobile needs. This includes several free options as well.
-
These 12 Unique Blogs Are Written By Professors: The eLearning Coach
This link includes blogs from academic instructors. I can see this being an asset to librarians in specific liaison areas that are featured here.
-
Conference calling on the fly - Google Voice Help
I've been an avid Google Voice user for quite some time, but this one has potential in education. If you have students doing group work, this could be an option for all group members to gather together (up to 4 people at a time).
-
The Dean's List: 50 Must-Read Higher Education Technology Blogs | EdTech Magazine
Highly recommended Higher Ed blogs; all tech related!
-
A conference for instruction librarians!
Daily Library Technology and Education Links 05/17/2012
Posted by
Rebecca Johnson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment