I posted about this unconference on my Tumblr account, but I'm a creature of habit, and I like blogger much better! Library Camp was held in Allen County with speaker David Lee King! I had "met" David online through Twitter, Friendfeed, and Facebook, but it was nice getting to really meet him and pick his brain a bit.
After lunch, there was a tour of the ACPL library and I was so enamored with this globe that I had to snap a picture. I even turned the picture into a business card using Flickr's Moo Card service!
Two of my buddies...Heidi who I met online prior to the conference, and Joe who I knew through attending classes with. It's amazing the collegues you can meet at these things!
Finally, Eli...a hilarious presenter on all things digital within a library and from Ann Arbor, gave a mini presentation that turned into a bigger session for the afternoon. Everyone loved Eli and his presentation and it became known as Eli's Stuff.All in all, it was a great day spent with great friends and I learned tons. I will definitely be attending in the future...
OH...and I got a free t-shirt out of the deal!






0 comments:
Post a Comment