This weekend, many of the online library bloggers are attending the conference Internet Librarian. This conference is being held in Monterey and is the only conference for "information professionals who are using, developing, and embracing Internet, Intranet, and Web-based strategies in their roles as information architects and navigators." I would LOVE to be there! Bobby of Librarian by Day is attending as well as Iris from Pegasus Librarian.
Instead of being able to attend IL, I am in Gulf Shores, AL this weekend for my brother's wedding. It has been an adventure to try and find Wi-Fi access for submitting multiple school assignments. Our hotel just happened to have a down period of wi-fi access all day yesterday and today, so I am at a lovely Books-A-Million where I have to relogin every five or so minutes due to connection interruptions. This has been one heck of a trip to say the least! We travel home tomorrow and hopefully the weather will remain beautiful for the afternoon wedding today.
Instead of being able to attend IL, I am in Gulf Shores, AL this weekend for my brother's wedding. It has been an adventure to try and find Wi-Fi access for submitting multiple school assignments. Our hotel just happened to have a down period of wi-fi access all day yesterday and today, so I am at a lovely Books-A-Million where I have to relogin every five or so minutes due to connection interruptions. This has been one heck of a trip to say the least! We travel home tomorrow and hopefully the weather will remain beautiful for the afternoon wedding today.






0 comments:
Post a Comment