I realize this isn't fully library related, but it is technology related!
Google recently released a new themed e-mail setting for G-mail, with many themes to choose from. I am currently using the tree setting and low-and-behold...it's snowing! I didn't even realize it until I confirmed the email setting with a look outside. Google was right!
This snow will make for a very slick drive for classes in the morning...but I'm excited to see if maybe I can get some pretty snow pictures out of the deal.
Happy Winter! (coming from a gal who hates cold weather!)
Google recently released a new themed e-mail setting for G-mail, with many themes to choose from. I am currently using the tree setting and low-and-behold...it's snowing! I didn't even realize it until I confirmed the email setting with a look outside. Google was right!
This snow will make for a very slick drive for classes in the morning...but I'm excited to see if maybe I can get some pretty snow pictures out of the deal.
Happy Winter! (coming from a gal who hates cold weather!)






0 comments:
Post a Comment