A New Look

Welcome to the new digs. I figured I would spruce up the blog a bit in hopes that it will help me to begin posting more frequently. I've never been able to keep up with blogging in past years (and you can see that just by scrolling down a bit and looking at the date range), but I have many exciting things (to me) going on, that I really need to start documenting things better.

Since finishing my graduate degree, I really thought I would have more time to do the things that I like to do. Things such as:
  • Designing a website for my husband to help market himself in the trombone world - - he's an orchestral trombonist.
  • Blogging - - you see how far that went!
  • Reading - - I think I've only read a total of 4 books...I repeat...4 books since May. P.I.T.I.F.U.L
  • Knitting - - This is the one area where I have been doing more. I've finished several projects since the weather has turned cool.
  • Cooking - - I really like to cook, but my crazy schedule makes it difficult.
  • Losing Weight - - We won't be discussing this one...
You get the idea. Life always seems to always get in the way. Since taking a new job as a campus librarian here in Northern Indiana, I have been so stinkin' busy with everything work related. With a new job comes new things to learn, as well as oober preparation for presentations and teaching opportunities. Eventually it has to settle down right?!? I am thankful to have a husband that helps around the house, cooks, and keeps me sane. The nature of his job is such that he's home during the day, and works a couple of hours at night throughout the week. Sweet gig if you ask me!

So, in the coming days, I plan to post about some knitting projects that I have going, some Christmas cookies that I need to bake, and any crazy library related things that pop up. Pictures of Ditters are always free game too...which means I need to take my new camera back out!

That's it for now.

0 comments: